Monday, April 13, 2009
tits...
I am contemplating whether to switch from blogging to twittering away. What I like about Blogger is that I have privacy, I can choose only the people I want in my blog and unlike the other social media sites like facebook, you cannot be searched inside blogger because of that privacy and you can opt to use a unique username. On the other hand, twitter is a real time dialogue. I can only manage one, so if ever I decide I will have to give up the other. Hmmnnn, maybe I will decide when I switch to iPhone. Mart I wanted to ask you about MacBooks also. I know that you are a pro Apple Tech and you had MacBook before. I am to replace my old pc and considering MacBook this time. BTW, no worry about the spelling error last Friday night. Tits (instead of Tita) is actually a word used by youngsters in the Philippines like do you notice I call your Mom Ats (instead of Ate)? But I understand your concern because tits in english can be inappropriate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment