Sunday, April 5, 2009
shopping spree...
After months of not going to the mall resisting the temptations to spend, I broke it today. I went to Woodfield and helped stimulate the economy ;). My first stop was Anthropologie, I bought a hat that's on sale. Next to it, Nike, thought I could find some workout clothes, but nope, did not like the items on sale so I headed to Ann Taylor, I bought a 70% off denim. Next, J Crew, I did not find anything I like, went to Lacoste, nothing either. Next, Bebe, no sale so did not buy any. Walked to Apple store and played a little bit with MacBooks and iPhones, thinking if I was gonna buy either one of them or both, I decided not today. Then, Macy's, I got a gift card from my Mom so my goal was to find something that will remind me of her. My feet took me to the handbags area, I was looking at Coach because my old one is ready to retire, nothing caught my fancy, but Juicy Couture is just across the aisle, I love its style so I looked around and there it is, a new arrival spring handbag with flowers and butterfly accessories, I said this is it, butterfies have a big significance to my Mom. I was happy so was the saleslady who I did not realize was looking at me hoping that I would find what I was looking for. Almost done but needed to stop by Victoria Secret, I wanted to buy workout pants, was able to find two, woohoo, one was reg price, the other 30% off, the sales girl said that I could get a $5 off my purchase just by trying on a bra, I did why not, plus my $10 off coupon, great savings. Last stop, L'Occittane, I got a coupon for their new organic product line, I bought a cleansing foam wash and a moisturizer, they gave me a travel kit with complete set of skin care. I gotta get home before the snow falls. Yes, still snowing in springtime. Call it crazy Chicago weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment