Thursday, January 31, 2008

...snowing...

I brought my car for oil change today. It was snowing. When I got to the auto center the guy told me that the tires also need realignment, according to my car’s record, it has been almost five years since its last realignment. I didn’t know it’s been that long. Well, what do I know about cars anyway, I just drive it. It will take an hour and a half; I didn’t want to wait so I walked to the nearby mall. I bought some things that I need and some things that I don’t really need but I do really want. It’s almost two hours by the time I realized I needed to go get my car. It’s now snowing pretty heavy. My car was already waiting outside covered with snow. Great then I would have to clean it. I got home safe, thank God. I made myself some soup and watched 007- Casino Royale. I know it’s old but have not seen it and I probably the only one in the planet who have not seen it. OMG! The new James Bond is sooooo sexy. I don’t know how many times I said that during the movie. I think thousand of times :).

No comments: