Thursday, January 24, 2008
...me time...
I am using up my vacation days left from 2007 so I was off work since Tuesday. Today I planned to have some “me” time and went to Lifetime Fitness; I started with a 9:30 am Pilates and then cardio dance following right after. This is the first time that I tried the morning Pilates, the instructor was good. She does a different routine than the one in the evening, I liked it, and it’s kind of more difficult. I’ll be sore tomorrow. After cardio dance I headed down to the hot tub for some relaxing moment and massage then sauna to detoxify a little. Before I take a shower I sat for a while in the eucalyptus steam room. Oh it smells so good there and it also helps unclog my sinuses :-). It’s already past lunch time and feeling hungry so I stopped by the LifeCafé for some fresh tomato and basil soup. What a great “me” time I had today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment