That is the phrase after every yoga session. In english it means "I bow to you", also means "I respect that divinity within you that is also within me", with hands in front of chest and a slight bow. To indicate deep respect.
I was tired when I got home yesterday night. I just fixed some light dinner and watch TV. I thought Lipstick Jungle was on but not, it was rumored that the show has been cancelled I hope they did not because I like watching it). So I just watched Polar Express an animated Christmas movie. I liked it. I will buy the DVD 3D version that’s in stores. I slept for a good 8 hours without interuptons. How nice! I woke up early enough to go to yoga. When I arrived at the studio, the yogis were already in their lotus position quietly inhaling and exhaling so I tried to locate a spot walking tip toed so not to disturb them. I finally got settled and have taken a few breaths when the instructor asked us to get up, we’re moving downstairs by the swimming pool. I thought “Why I just got here, what’s going on?”. I found out that it’s too cold upstairs to go through the practice. The first 30 minutes was nice until the water circuit class started ( they’re loud I could not concentrate on my yoga poses ;-), it makes me want to join them instead :-). We were facing directly to the sauna where there were few people in there (and you know that most of the yoga poses are inappropriate looking, right? ). Oh well, they don’t seem to mind, they were busy with their own thing. Namaste!
No comments:
Post a Comment