
Those of you who knows me or kind of know me or knows a little bit of me, then you know or kind of know or know a little bit that I am attracted to anything close to its natural state especially when it comes to food and drink. Not because I am following the trend or whatsoever but it is just my taste buds. Even as a kid I prefer a piece of fruit over a candy bar and a dark chocolate over milk or white chocolates. Anyway, I saw this juice drink while shopping at Dominick's, it's called First Blush (http://www.firstblushjuice.com/). It's located in the refrigerated area with all the other natural drinks. It caught my attention because the name is similar to wine varietal, merlot, chardonay, cabarnet etc . but when I read the label and its ingredients there are only grapes and filtered water. It has no added sugar, preservatives or alcohol. It was on sale so I bought the merlot and chardonay to try. I like the merlot. I found out that it is produced from a real wine high quality grapes. It's sweetness is naturally occuring from the grapes. It's like a non-alcoholic red wine. If you are like me who is not a big fan of acoholic drinks but wants to get the health benefits of red wine (resveratrol) then this drink is for you. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment