Monday, May 26, 2008

...memorial day weekend...

Saturday after workout my brother asked if I want to tag along to this Chinese restaurant in Downer’s Grove with my other brother and his family. I said OK so I can see my nephew (Martin) also who is back from college, he’s got a new BMW and he’s the one driving. The place was a typical Chinese but there’s a lot of seafood that they grill fresh for you. Oh sooo good!! Sunday morning before heading to the park for bbq I went to Mario Tricocci for highlights, after years of going natural not putting any color on my hair I decided to break it for a change, I wanted to get a haircut too but no hair stylist is available so I had to make an appointment the following day. Monday, after haircut I headed to Josel’s for a bbq (again) get together. Three days of eating like a pig. That’s not good.

No comments: