Sunday, May 18, 2008

...lifetime fitness charity event...

There was a charity event at the Lifetime Fitness yesterday. The event started at 8:15 am, they held all cardio group classes (dance, kickboxing, strike) at the gymnasium and the fitness yoga classes at the studio 1 and 2 upstairs. There were raffles, giveaways, free sport drinks and snacks, and fresh fruits. I did all three cardio classes with only about 10 minutes break in between, crazy but I so much enjoyed it. It feels more like socializing and playing than working out, no kidding. I was so exhausted that night. I took a nap for a good 2 hours when I got home ( I know that is not considered a nap). It was already 10pm when I got up from bed so I just grilled some salmon for my late dinner. I couldn’t move my arms (haha). Today, it feels like my whole body is sore, no not really my whole body, just my arms, leg, back, neck, shoulders, head. The whirlpool, and sauna sounds very inviting but I gotta meet my niece for lunch to celebrate her birthday at Yu’s Mandarin.

No comments: