Saturday, May 31, 2008

...moy's arrival...


My friend Shirley a.k.a. Moy is coming from the Philippines to visit. Her flight is arriving at 1:34pm, I can still do my workout in the morning before I go and pick her up. Her flight arrived on time. She was here in 2003, that was 5 years ago and I wonder if she has changed. She told me she gained weight. There she is, and nope she has not changed a bit, she looks the same and I think weighs the same but she keeps on insisting that she gained weight, well I still recognize her so for me she looks the same. We grabbed a quick and light lunch at Mitsuwa Food Court. I will take her to a nice dinner so I don’t want to ruin both our appetites. After we ate we drove back to the airport for her baggage that has been shipped separate (don’t know why). When we arrived at my place we had iced tea and talked a little and calling Yvette to arrange how we are going to meet for dinner. We decided to go to the Entourage for dinner and have drinks some place afterwards. Dinner was great, nice place and good food. Then, we went to the Renaissance Hotel for a drink but when we were inside, the bar looks too laid back so we ended up just taking pictures. We drove around Schaumburg and we said we will check out Heat to drink a little and dance a little but nope there’s a long line and I don’t think we like the crowd that we saw (too many youngsters) and weird looking (not so young girls) in mini skirts. So we ended up having a drink by the fireplace at the Bahama Breeze, which was a good choice. It was almost closing but we still manage to finish our drinks, talk, and take some pictures.




No comments: