Monday, March 2, 2009
he loves her...he loves her not...
Who watched The Bachelor last night? I know it's corny but I watched it, not the whole episode, the bachelor was dumping girl #1 when I turned theTV on and then proposed to girl #2. What's funny is that it did not end there, there was a part 2. On part 2 the bachelor was telling the host that he had change of heart and he will break up with his fiance (girl #2) on the show (yes...live...on tv). Guess the change of heart happened before the show ended so they had to do it live, for rating purposes?, who knows I was just watching. Anything can happen on those reality shows. But anyway, going back to the show, so the bachelor had a change of heart because according to him after spending time with fiance off camera, the chemistry has changed and that he could not stop thinking about girl #1 (the one that he dumped for girl #2). To cut the story short, the bachelor told girl #1 that she's been on his mind and that if she wants to give it another shot (with all the drama effects going on). Girl #1 said her feelings for him did not go away so she took him back. Confused? I was confused. And I am sure those girls are even more confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment