Wednesday, March 25, 2009
blogging @ work...
I have been participating in our micro blogging at work. I just make comments, post some interesting articles, send some suggestions, share some ideas ( heh heh it sounds like I am addicted to it but no I am not). I am not in any social networking sites. Just here in Blogger and I like it here. I am participating in my workplace's blog because I think that will help the company improved and move forward by looking and listening to everyone's perspectives. It's a great tool to get people's thoughts and feelings by having a casual and unguarded conversation acrosss the board. Today, without my knowing it, I was exchanging tags with the big guy "EL" (he uses an alias but my boss told me that it was him). That's what blogging is all about, express whatever you feel like, people at the other end will either take it if they think it's good or leave it if they think it's not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment