I bought one of those…yes…I bought the ugly Ugg boots. After 4 long months I finally got my haircut. At the Spa Bleu, part of the $60 package. It was good. Good service and Kelly the hair stylist was very easy to talk to. I also tried the free make-up demo that they were having. I needed some new make-up, the eye shadow that I use is very old. I purchased eyeliner, shadow and accent. It was a little bit past 8pm, I went to Woodfield to do shopping, walked around, hopped from store to store, bought a sweater from Hollister. I was wearing these high heeled boots and it’s killing me. I could not make it back to my car so I sat at the Nordstrom by the shoes area and saw the Ugg boots rack. The shelf was almost empty. It’s vey popular. By the looks of it I don’t like it and I don’t go for any flat footwear. It’s just plain ugly to me. But before I know it I was trying them, and it feels so comfortable and warm. I purchased the classic tall style (left) and want the cardy too (right) but it’s gonna be a future buy :). It was 10:30pm and the store didn’t seem like it’s preparing to close. I heard Woodfield is open 24 hours for the holidays?
We have our department's christmas party today.
We have our department's christmas party today.
No comments:
Post a Comment