Thursday, December 4, 2008

...nice quotation...

"Our lives are the sum total of the choices we have made". So true. I got this quotation from the experince life magazine I was reading last night. Experience Life is an automatic subscription included in Lifetime Fitness membership but you can also find it online at http://www.experiencelifemag.com/. I love reading it.

Also last night, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was on CBS 2. Those VS Angels are gorgeous. These ladies do look ridiculously HOT. They admit in one of the interviews that they work hard and make sacrifices to stay in (VS) tone up shape. They cut out carbs completely or spending a large portion of their days jumping rope. That's why not a single jiggle can be seen by the time the big event rolls around. Now is that a torture or what? But good thing is they're paid millions to do what they do. http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/index.cfm

No comments: