Wednesday, June 4, 2008
...sex and the city...
Moy continue her shopping spree and me too. I saw this shorts (really short shorts) in H & M, Moy told me to try it on, she thinks it will look good on me…I said no way…it’s too short and I think it’s for teenagers. She insisted saying it’s for all ages as long as you have the body. She is such a good friend, isn’t she? Well, just for the heck of it I tried it on with a cute looking shirt too. It does looks good on me. Moy said wow you look sexy. She's such a nice friend. I purchased both the shorts and shirt. Then movie, Sex and the City. OMG, very sexy. We could not stop giggling. Still have time to shop after the movie, Moy bought some more clothes at Ann Taylor Loft, I bought a cute top. Home..I fixed dinner, turkey and vegetable panini sandwich and minestrone soup. We watch Hairspray on DVD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment