Thursday, June 5, 2008

...burning calories and fats day...

I am going to take Moy to one of my favorite places and things to do, Lifetime Fitness. I woke her up at 7:30 am. It’s so much fun working out in the morning. We did the 9:30 fitness pilates first with Robin followed by the cardio dance (Salsa Funk) with Laura. Two of my favorite group classes and two of my favorite instructors. After cardio we headed to the sauna, whirlpool and steam relaxation. After all that, we grabbed a bite at the Life Café, green machine protein shake and chicken pesto pizza. We thought we are going to stop by DSW to check out some shoes but I could not find the freakin’ store. So we decided to just go home and rest. We both took a nap. I’ve never had a really really good nap like this in years. We were supposed to get ready at 5:00 to meet Yvette for dinner but it’s already 5:30 and Moy said I was sleeping like a baby when she checked me in my room. We met Yvette at Cheesecake Factory at 6:30. Guess what? after dinner we went shopping again. This time I did not buy anything. Yvette bought a pair of shoes.

No comments: