We had our Wii party yesterday at work and it was a success. Our department was the host. About 85 people attended the event. Everybody had a great time, we had great food, great music. Thanks for the Dance Jam instructors at the Lifetime Fitness for letting me download their music to my ipod. We set four wii stations for games of bowling, baseball, tennis and golf. I was stationed at the golf game to coach, at first some people were kind of shy to come up and play, only two of my coworkers and and then they started waiting in line to play after us. It was a fun filled party. Today, Laima asked all committee members for an after party lunch. We will just eat the leftovers. I will join, why not, I like their company eventhough I am so done eating those roast beef sandwiches and mostaccioli.



No comments:
Post a Comment