Friday, April 18, 2008

...earthquake...

I was awaken in the middle of the night, my bed was shaking, I thought I was dreaming, or hungry and feeling dizzy so I ignored it and fell back to sleep. In the morning, I looked underneath my bed see if there is something hiding there that’s causing my bed to shake. I found nothing so I started to get goose bumps thinking there’s a ghost in my house. Then, I turned on the TV for the morning news. There was a 5.4 intensity earthquake. I would never think of earthquake because when I moved to Chicago, my brother told me that this is not an earthquake prone state. Oh well, he’s wrong. My boss took some of us to a “Thank You” lunch today, he said for all of our extra efforts for the No One Walks Initiative. That was nice of him. We went to Rosati’s Pizzeria.

No comments: