Monday, August 3, 2009

10 privacy settings every facebook user should know...

I’m back Bloggers to blog about the one that’s responsible for my absence in the blogging community. And that is…Facebook. Millions of people if not billions around the world are on FB. However, there are still who do not care about it or does not like it for one reason or another. BG just recently unfriend FB for reason that thousands of people want him to be on their friends list. Did I buy it? No, he would do otherwise if FB was developed by MS. Who cares? Well, I guess those who wanted to virtually friend him.

Before I started this thing with FB, I was as apprehensive as some of you because of the privacy issues of social networking. So I scrutinized in every possible way. If you don’t know this yet, here is a link to 10 things every FB users should know. It works well for me; I hope it does for you too. http://www.allfacebook.com/2009/02/facebook-privacy/

I love it that FB can bridge the gap between me, my family and my friends.

1 comment:

Jong said...

busy with fb much? jejeje...