Started off the weekend by attending the Rise Up, Reach Out, Restore event at Lifetime Fitness. First up, dance jam, I tried to make my move low impact on the first 30 minutes so that I make it thru the whole 2 hrs but oh boy when the hip hop moves jumped in, gee I thought I was going to collapse, then followed by one of a kind bollywood style. I survived the 2-hr jam. Whew! I thought I was done for the day, but there's a 2-hr yoga session at the other studio. I said I was doing it for just 30 minutes just to stretch and relax my muscles but guess what I finished the 2-hr session as well. I tell you the group fitness is like a cultish discipline that you could not get enough of it. They are so awesome!
Second up, it's bbquing tme, went to one of my brother's friends for a bbq get together. I stuffed myself too much. The good thing was we have met distant relatives who were there too. From my mother's side of the family..The Zaldivars of Antique.
Sunday, another bbq thing, over at Yvette's parents house. A lot of home cooked food. So yummy, Tita Ems wrapped some fo me to take home that's good for 2 weeks :-). Hours of chit-chatting, a little karaoke, and camaraderie.
The day itself, planning to go to the city. Shop maybe, there's a bunch of great deals today.
No comments:
Post a Comment