Thursday, October 30, 2008

...soundstage concert...

The company that I work for is one of the sponsors of the soundstage concert so we get free tickets for most of the tapings they do here in Chicago. Last night I went to the soundstage concert taping of One Republic. Yvette got four VIP tickets so four of us went to WTTW where the venue of the taping was. The concert will start at 8:00 but we need to be inside by 7:30. We just grabbed a quick bite from one of the McD nearby. The studio is small so wherever you sit you can have a pretty good view of the artist who is performing but because we got the VIP tickets we sat close to the stage. We were on our feet the whole time clapping and dancing that after the taping my feet and hands hurt so bad. It was great and so much fun. I need to watch for the airdates schedule.

We just had our halloween party at work today. Each team had to go in costume. Our team’s theme was a school of fish. I was a rainbow fish :P.

No comments: