Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...new toy...

I got myself a new toy last weekend, a Lenovo Ideapad. I wanted a laptop just for personal use so that I can surf the internet while watching TV. I can also use it for entertainment because it’s got a Dolby Home Theatre which able to deliver amazing surround sound, four speakers and a sub-woofer precisely positioned on both sides. I can just attach my ipod to it for great listening experience. I also like the built-in web cam so now my nieces and nephews in the Philippines can see me while I chat with them. What’s also cool about it is that it is the only laptop that has this cutting edge VeriFace facial recognition, yes, my face is my password. How cool is that? It’s kind of uncomfortable at first though, watching my laptop scanning my face before it pop ups the word welcome. Overall, my new laptop has got all the features I want and I am one happy camper. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 days without a new post and having a new laptop at that. hmmm... it doesn't add up! how are you tita denia? miss you!