Sunday, February 3, 2008
...just another sunday...
Laundry first thing in the morning, cleaned the house, ate lunch, took a bath. Found a little hole on the shirt that I just bought so went to the store to change it. Note: I like buying shirts at Hollister because the fabric is so soft it feels almost like a second skin. Then, I stopped by Everything But Water to look for a nice bathing suit; my 5 year old bathing suit will be retiring soon. I am a bit conservative when buying a swimwear but today the wild side of me is telling me to try the less conservative hehe. I tried the tankinis, and the bikinis. Both looks good but I guess the bikini looks better on me. All it takes to wear it is confidence. I bought the two-piece bikini. Feeling happy with my purchase when I got home, did some more cleaning, cleaned up my closet, boxed some of the winter stuff to make room for spring clothes. Then, it’s Super Bowl night, Patriots vs. NY Giants. The undefeated Patriots lost. Giants won the Super Bowl! What a disappointment on the part of the Patriots fans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment